This article is a stub. You can help us by
- Ensure that the circuit fabricator is powered. Either a battery can be used in the lower-left slot or power can be fed in (e.g. from the Coal Generator) from the left side of the block.
- A diamond has to be placed in the top left slot.
- Redstone dust must be placed in the slot with the redstone icon.
- Silicon needs to be placed in the center two slots.
- The top-right slot determines what the output is. For example, if a Redstone Repeater is placed in there, an Advanced Wafer is produced.
- Bottom-right slot is the output. In this example, the Advanced Wafer will appear in that slot.